Online bookmaker NairaBet is the creation of Nigerian businessman, politician, and philanthropist Akin Alabi. Thanks to his extensive interests in various fields, in 2009, a business concept appeared based on the growing interest of Nigerians in online betting on football and other events. In 2012 NairaBet has acquired an online platform where gamblers from Nigeria could bet on sports and play online casinos.
The company is licensed and regulated by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission. The license is owned by Over The Top Entertainment LTD, a company registered in Lagos.
The availability of the license determines the quality and reliability of the services provided, and the long history of the company and thousands of satisfied users confirm this.
NairaBet betting markers
There is a great variety of sports available for NairaBet betting. In the menu on the homepage, bettors can choose between football, basketball, rugby, tennis, baseball, cricket, hockey, volleyball, boxing, eSports, table tennis and more.
The largest number of events in the discipline is represented in soccer (from 700 to 1000), table tennis, tennis, and darts. Depending on the season and championship activity, the quantity of events in other categories is also increasing.
NairaBet is the main sponsor of one of the soccer teams in the Nigerian Premier League, so no football event is left without the bookmaker’s attention.
NairaBet offers bets on Nigeria’s national championships as well as international competitions and leagues from other African, American, and European countries.
A bettor can add upcoming matches to favorites or use the TOP Bets category, where top matches in various disciplines are represented.
For players who have not found interesting events, the bookmaker offers a category of virtual sport. Bets on football, tennis, and racing simulator are accepted.
Thanks to the Quick Filter in the event selection menu, the player can quickly find an event in an interesting discipline on a particular day, taking into account the betting market.
Odds quality at NairaBet
Clients of the bookmaker are free to choose bets and a wide range of expected outcomes. The site NairaBet presents classic HT/FT, 1X2, and Over/Under markets, complex combinations of bets, Asian handicaps.
The coverage depth is also impressive. When forming lines, not only the competitions and odds of the leading European countries but also the little known in Nigeria Singapore, Finland or Saudi Arabia are taken into account.
Players can place both single and multiple bets, which combine different events with unrelated outcomes.
Odds in NairaBet fluctuate within average limits, extremely high odds are available for live football events. The most attractive for Nigerians, of course, are the outcomes of football events in national and European leagues. Here are decent odds, sometimes even higher than market odds.
The bookmaker also has bets in three categories:
- Colossus — combines all football matches with jackpots. Here all players’ bets are pooled into one pool, which is then divided between the winners depending on the volume of the bet. One event bets and combined bets are accepted;
- Code bets — when completing a betting coupon, a player may receive a code which is then sent to friends if the player is sure of the outcome. This way, friends can win with just one code;
- special combination bets with high odds per series of events. With an advanced strategy and analytical skills, these bets will allow the player to raise a lot of money.
App & Mobile version at NairaBet
Today, mobile communications and the Internet cover most of Nigeria. Gamblers actively use Android and iOS devices to place their bets.
One of the important shortcomings in NairaBet is the lack of a mobile application, but it successfully recoups with the functional mobile version.
The mobile version adapts to the screen resolution and is economical in terms of traffic due to its laconic design.
Here the player can register, deposit, bet and withdraw the winnings. It is enough to enter the address of the official bookmaker’s website in the browser bar.
Along with the mobile version of the site, NairaBet offers a bet without an internet connection if you have a betting code. Remember, it can be sent by a friend.
To make a bet, you need to dial *5447* bet code* sum#. The bet will be accepted and calculated according to the bookmaker’s rules.
Live betting and Streaming at NairaBet
The official NairaBet website has a special Live section for all live bets that bookmakers accept or intend to accept.
The most popular bets in this segment are soccer events, e-sport, basketball, baseball, and tennis.
In the bettor’s section you will find not only national league or international format competitions, but also championships of Vietnam, Belarus, Korea, etc.
To place a bet, the player moves on to the event of interest and clicks on the name of the teams to move to the betting line.
Potential outcomes and odds are presented here. Odds change as the match and the situation on the playing field.
The user selects odds and fills the coupon for a bet.
It is important to mention here the possibility to cancel the bet and return some money when the player realized the wrong prediction.
The size of the refund depends on the time of cashing, the odds, and the event for which the bet was made.
Bonuses & Promotions at NairaBet
NairaBet offers customers a bonus program for combined and single bets, as well as special offers valid during the “advertising windows” — dates and times are published on social networks.
Unfortunately, the bookmaker does not have any welcome bonuses, but regular players will be able to get back some of their lost money, get freebies, prizes, and VIP status.
Most popular promotions:
NairaBet VIP — a promotion that allows one of the participants to win 1,000,000 Naira and VIP status. To do this you need to collect the winning coupons and odds and publish them on NairaBet social networks with the #NairabetVIP hashtag;
MEGA VIRTUAL PROMO — a campaign within a specified advertising window. The player replenishes the deposit at the specified time and gets a free bet of 10% of the deposit. There is also a promotion campaign, which will allow receiving 100% of the bet amount made during the promotional window.
To participate in the promotions, you have to be a registered bettor and follow the rules of the bookmaker. Please read the promotion terms carefully in the “Promo” section.
Payments method at NairaBet
The bookmaker will offer a limited choice of payment methods. Nairabet bettors will be able to deposit and withdraw money through:
- MasterCard and VISA cards;
- BANKIT by eTranzact.
Withdrawals and deposits are made only to/from the account belonging to the account holder. The name of the account holder must match the name of the account holder in the NairaBet.
The bookmaker allows players to withdraw money daily. The minimum withdrawal amount is 1,000 naira, the maximum is 500,000. Payments and deposits are made in local currency only.
To deposit, the player is authorized, goes to the accounts section, and chooses a convenient payment system, specifies the amount of the deposit, and confirms the transfer. The amount will be credited to the account in accordance with the limits of the payment system.
Customer support is available 24 hours a day. There are several ways to contact the moderators:
- by calling 0-700-624-722-38;
- by e-mail — [email protected];
- online chat at the bookmaker’s website;
- by mail to the registration address;
- on social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
Technical support will help to solve problems with withdrawal or account activation, troubleshooting, explain the calculation of winnings or nuances of withdrawal/deposit.
- simplified registration and verification procedure — no need to submit documents immediately after registration;
- the basic design for betting sites, intuitive to anyone who has ever bet online;
- extensive betting lines, including the most popular sports — soccer, basketball, boxing, tennis, and others. There are live betting;
- variety in the betting market;
- competitive odds and additional offers with higher odds. Additionally, players can switch from fractional or decimal odds to American odds;
- the possibility to display bets in live and pre-match formats;
- USSD codes, which allow betting without an internet connection;
- the mobile version of the site;
- numerous bonuses.
- NairaBet has not yet developed a stand-alone mobile application; the mobile access is only possible through the website’s mobile version;
- there’s no option to watch online match broadcasts on the site;
- no welcome bonus is provided to newly registered users;
- deposits are not accepted in any currency other than Nigerian naira. There are limited payment methods. Only bank transfers and transfers from VISA and MasterCard are accepted. Electronic wallets as a payment system are not accepted;
- players who do not have a permanent address in Nigeria cannot use a bookie’s services.